Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Our BioNwater Ionizers have been constructed from the finest materials with superior attention to details to ensure a quality, long lasting product. The BioNwater Ionizers are covered by a Limited Warranty (on original purchase) which consists of time and repair service warranty from the date of purchase. Our BioNwater Ionizers also come with one-time free installation.
Warranty will be voided if the cause of the machine's malfunction was the use of a filter that was not authentic or originally from BioNwater.
BioNwater Machine Model Limited Warranty
New BioNsupreme 10 Years
Old Bionsupreme 5 Years
Old Bionprime 5 Years
New Bionprime 7 Years
BioNlite 3 Years
Bionwater Machine - Philippines Warranty
Bionprime 5 years
Bionsupreme 5 years
Bionlite 3 years
When Returning Equipment for a Warranty Repair:
1. We will troubleshoot over the phone, to assess the problem
2. Will Review your Warranty period
3. Package your equipment securely (original packaging materials preferred!) as per instruction of the technical support
4. Label and ship your equipment we email return label once phone troubleshoot is done to assess the problem.
5. Customer requesting in person technical support in the absence of phone troubleshooting, will schedule our authorized Repair technicians with the diagnostic tools to identify and assess the problem, base on technician availability and customer will pay directly to the technician. They are Independent contractors to provide services according to the terms of a contract they have negotiated with us.
6. All Return label are valid for 14 days from the issue date.
The warranty will be voided on the following circumstances:
1. The warranty period has expired.
2. The replacement part is counterfeit, fake or defective, (buy original parts and replacement filter only from Bionwater) this defect or part is not covered thus the warranty will be voided.
3. The product failure is due to misuse or lack of proper maintenance. (Not replacing filter on time)
4. You have made significant alterations to the product, affecting its performance. Voided warranty could mean paying for the work out of your own pocket, and in many circumstances, the company will make the determination whether your machine is covered.
Please be advised that the limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from normal wear & tear condition. The limited warranty also does not cover for accidental damage - meaning the device is physically damaged by accident.
Please order replacement of filter from BioNwater International to achieve maximum performance of the machine. The filter use amount is loaded in the memory chip of the machine and the voice notification function will be activated when filter replacement is due. The operation will be halted when a filter is overused. This may result to water overflow and leakage from the filter which will cause the machine to eventually malfunction and/or shut down.
For BioNsupreme machine models, please do not wet or pour water on the faucet spout. It has electrical connection that needs to be kept dry. Just clean the faucet spout with damp cloth or paper towel.
Should anything go wrong with the BioNwater machine during the limited warranty period, other than the one mentioned above, just contact BioNwater International by mail, phone, email or chat through our FaceBook page to troubleshoot your unit over the phone or chat so we have the visible picture of your machine (for Bionsupreme machines resetting the machine will correct the problem. We will walk you through on how to reset the machine, then if troubleshooting will not work to your machine, BioNwater will facilitate sending the unit for repair to the BioNwater Technical Department.
Address 25 Quinta Ct Suite C &D, Sacramento, CA 95823
Phone (916) 945-9478 or (916) 458-0856
Our Salt-Free Softener has been constructed from the finest materials with superior attention to details to ensure a quality, long lasting product. The BioNwater Softener is covered by a Limited Warranty (on original purchase) which consists of time and repair service warranty from the date of purchase. Our BioNwater Softener also comes with a one-time free Certified Professional installation.
Bionwater International warrants our product usually free from defects. If you have any questions about your product please let us know through email, text, fb page, or call us.
Your Wholehouse Salt Free Softener comes with one time Free Installation.
Below are some of the most common reasons warranties are invalidated:
1. The warranty period has expired.
2. The defect or part is not covered. The product failure is due to misuse or lack of proper maintenance.
3. You have made significant alterations to the product, affecting its performance. Please call us if you need to disassemble the product. If you disassemble the product and try to fix it yourself, the company cannot determine if it was actually broken due to a defect or because of your actions. Further, by your actions you may be creating a dangerous condition for which the company should not be held liable.To prevent this issue please contact us.
Our Salt-Free Whole-House Softener has a warranty of 10 years